SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Pedagogical Theory and Classroom Teaching Practice|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Yusufzoda Shabnami Yunus. Methodology Of Teaching Assignments to Work With Non-Standard Solution In Primary School Mathematics Education[J]. The American Journal of Social Science and Education Innovations, 2021, 3(2): 439–446. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chiu T K F, Jong M S, Mok I A C. Does learner expertise matter when designing emotional multimedia for learners of primary school mathematics? [J]. Educational Technology Research and Development, 2020, 68(5): 2305–2320. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brezovszky B, McMullen J, Veermans K, et al. Effects of a mathematics game-based learning environment on primary school students’ adaptive number knowledge[J]. Computers & Education, 2019, 128(3): 63–74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mirzaxolmatovna X Z. The role of logical issues in teaching mathematics to primary school pupils[J]. ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 2021, 11(5): 465–467. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dignath C, Büttner G. Teachers’ direct and indirect promotion of self-regulated learning in primary and secondary school mathematics classes–insights from video-based classroom observations and teacher interviews[J]. Metacognition and Learning, 2018, 13(2): 127–157. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Robinson E T. Jumping on the Shower Curtain: Using the Hundred Chart Kinesthetically to Embody Quantity Sense in Elementary Students[J]. Journal of Mathematics Education at Teachers College, 2021, 12(2): 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Kalaiarasi K, Sumathi M, Daisy S. Economic order quantity in fuzzy sense with allowable shortage: A Karush Kuhn-tucker conditions approach[J]. Malaya Journal of Matematik (MJM), 2019, 7(3, 2019): 502–507. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wagle R, Dowdy E, Yang C, et al. Preliminary investigation of the Psychological Sense of School Membership Scale with primary school students in a cross-cultural context [J]. School Psychology International, 2018, 39(6): 568–586. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang L. Exploring the relationship between school bullying and academic performance: The mediating role of students’ sense of belonging at school[J]. Educational Studies, 2022, 48(2): 216–232. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ghazali M, Mohamed R, Mustafa Z. A Systematic Review on the Definition of Children’s Number Sense in the Primary School Years[J]. EURASIA Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 2021, 17(6): 2–10. [Google Scholar]
- Chen J, Zhou G. Chinese international students’ sense of belonging in North American postsecondary institutions: A critical literature review[J]. Brock Education Journal, 2019, 28(2): 48–63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ELMAS R, PAMUK S, Saban Y. How Gifted Primary School Students Make Sense of the Definition, Purpose and Process of Observation[J]. International Journal of Contemporary Educational Research, 2021, 8(2): 206–218. [Google Scholar]
- Jainurakhma J, Imron A, Ulfatin N, et al. Nursing’new normal’education: an investigation of barriers and strategies of curriculum planning to meet national standards[J]. Bali Medical Journal, 2021, 10(3): 1152–1160. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lutnæs E. Empowering responsible design literacy: Identifying narratives in a new curriculum[J]. RChD: creación y pensamiento, 2020, 5(8): 11–22. [Google Scholar]
- Gueudet G, Pepin B, Lebaud M P. Designing meta-resources for mathematics teachers in the context of curriculum reforms: the case of digital technology use and student autonomy in France [J]. ZDM-Mathematics Education, 2021, 53(6): 1359–1372. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.