SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Pedagogical Theory and Classroom Teaching Practice|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Brandon Doyle.: TikTok Statistics (2021). https://wallaroomedia.com/blog/social-media/tiktokstatistics/#:~:text=Total%20App%20Downloads%20%E2%80%93%20The%20TikTok,Tower%200n%20April%2029%2C%202020. [Google Scholar]
- Nichita A., Enache D., Andreescu C. V.: Tiktok-the influence on school performance and social life of adolescents [J]. International Journal of Educational Sciences, 4: 62–70 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Haenlein M., Anadol E., Farnsworth T., Hugo H., Hunichen J., Welte D.: Navigating the New Era of Influencer Marketing: How to be Successful on Instagram, TikTok, & Co. California Management Review. 63(1):5–25 (2020). doi:10.1177/0008125620958166 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Plank S.: Perception of privacy of young users on social media-Analysis of the privacy paradox on the application TikTok, (2022). [Google Scholar]
- Guo J.: Research on the Influence of TikTok on Teenagers [C]// 2021 International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2021). Atlantis Press, 1390–1393 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- Yuting Luo, Yongtu Li.: Shake out positive energy: the application of Tiktok in the ideological and political education of college students [J]. Ideological and Theoretical Education, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Weimann G., Masri N.: Research note: spreading hate on TikTok [J]. Studies in Conflict & Terrorism, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Ang R. P.: Adolescent cyberbullying: A review of characteristics, prevention and intervention strategies [J]. Aggression and violent behavior, 25: 35–42 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Ru, Xing Yi, Jiali Duan. The prevalence and intervention status of online bullying among adolescents [J]. China School Health, 38 (6): 955–959 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoyan Wu, Juan Xie, Xiaoying Zhang, et al. Analysis of factors affecting sleep quality of medical students [J]. China Public Health, 25 (9): 1032–1034 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Yuejiao Wu, Jingqi Chen, Shuang Ma. The relationship between peer online violence and health risk behaviors in childhood [J]. China School Health, 2019, 40 (08): 1227–1229. DOI: 10.16835/j.cnki.1000-9817.2019.08.029 [Google Scholar]
- Zhaolin Wang, The Impact of Short Video on Teenagers in the Digital Age – Taking the “Tiktok” App as an Example [J] Computer Knowledge and Technology, 017 (032): 102–103 (2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.