SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Pedagogical Theory and Classroom Teaching Practice|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Liu Y., Exploration and practice of higher mathematics teaching reform under flipped classroom classroom mode. Journal of Chifeng University (Natural Science Edition), 33, 207–208 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kang M., A study on the teaching model of ‘Three-Staged and Four-Stepped’ flipping classroom based on SPOC in Advance Mathematics. Journal of Heihe University, 3, 147–149(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Wang G.S., Practice of “Internet + SPOC” mode in Advanced Mathematics teaching. China-Arab States Science and Technology Forum, 2, 146–149(2021) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Z.H.,Zhang T., Xu T., et al., Development and application of “Advanced Mathematics” in Tongji University. China University Teaching, 7, 52–56,65 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Wang J.X., Zhun Z.W., Li M.G., Outcomes-Based: From certification concept to teaching mode. China University Teaching, 6, 77–82(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Xiong D.Z., Zhang Z. J., Yang X. F., Study and practice on the hierarchical teaching of higher mathematics. Journal of Wuhan Institute of Technology, 5, 91–93(2007) [Google Scholar]
- Xie Z.X.,Chen Z., A practical exploration of graded teaching in Advanced Mathematics. Journal of Yangtze University (Nat Sci Edit), 6, 364–365(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Xu X.C., A brief discussion on the advantages and disadvantages of Higher Mathematics grading teaching, SCIENCE&TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION, 262(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Dong G.Y., Grasp students’ psychology and carry out stratification teaching, Success, 3, 85 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Gao W., Xun B.Y.,Wu G., Constructivism in education, Educational Science Publishing House. Beijing, China (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Q.Q. The goal of academic attainment and classroom transformation: the cognitive Psychology foundation of “New Curriculum Reform”, GLOBAL EDUCATION, 7, 14–27 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.