SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Distance Education Training and Educational Innovation|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Penfield, W., & Roberts, L. (2014). Speech and brain mechanisms. Princeton University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, W. L. (2019). A review of language transfer research. English Abroad (07), 20–21+25. [Google Scholar]
- Faerch, C., & Kasper, G. (Eds.). (1987). Introspection in second language research (Vol. 30). Multilingual Matters Limited. [Google Scholar]
- Jarvis, S., & Pavlenko, A. (2008). Crosslinguistic influence in language and cognition. Routledge. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, J. G. (2022). A Literature Review of the Factors Causing and Influencing Language Transfer on Chinese K-12 and College Students. [Google Scholar]
- Song, J. J. (2021). Research on the influence of Chinese language ability on secondary school students’ English learning (Master’s thesis, Hubei Normal University). https://kns.cnki.net/KCMS/detail/detail.aspx?dbname=CMFD202201&filename=1021597444.nh [Google Scholar]
- Wen, Y. (2021). An empirical study on the transfer of Hanyu Pinyin teaching to English teaching in junior high school (Master’s thesis, Southwest University). https://kns.cnki.net/KCMS/detail/detail.aspx?dbname=CMFDTEMP&filename=1022440501.nh [Google Scholar]
- Lü, C., Pace, A. E., & Ke, S. (2022). Bidirectional transfer of definition skills and expressive vocabulary knowledge in Chinese-English dual language learners. International Journal of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism, 1–15. [Google Scholar]
- Tong, X., Kwan, J. L. Y., Xiuli Tong, S., & Deacon, S. H. (2022). How Chinese–English bilingual fourth graders draw on syntactic awareness in reading comprehension: Within‐and cross‐language effects. Reading Research Quarterly, 57(2), 409–429. [Google Scholar]
- Shen, Y., & Crosson, A. C. (2022). Chinese adolescents learning to read in English: How do different types of morphological awareness contribute to vocabulary knowledge and comprehension?. Reading and Writing, 1–26. [Google Scholar]
- Guo X, & Lin, Y. (2020). Impact of Language Ego, the Native Language Effect on Oral English Learning of High School Students. International Journal of English and Cultural Studies, 3(1), 33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fan, Y. Z. (2021). An empirical study on the phenomenon of negative native language transfer at the discourse level of high school students’ English writing (Master’s thesis, Shihezi University). https://kns.cnki.net/KCMS/detail/detail.aspx?dbname=CMFD202202&filename=1021838748.nh [Google Scholar]
- Pan, Y. Y. (2019). The effect of negative native language transfer on secondary school students’ vocabulary learning (Master’s thesis, Henan Normal University). https://kns.cnki.net/KCMS/detail/detail.aspx?dbname=CMFD202102&filename=1019234842.nh [Google Scholar]
- Li, J. (2022). A study on negative native language transfer and its coping strategies in the process of learning English in junior high school (Master’s thesis, Northwestern University). https://kns.cnki.net/KCMS/detail/detail.aspx?dbname=CMFDTEMP&filename=1022778074.nh [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.