SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Distance Education Training and Educational Innovation|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Zhou Bo,Wang Ming, Qu Ming Practice and exploration of Ideological and political teaching of mechanical manufacturing technology in Higher Vocational Colleges[J]. Industrial technology and Vocational Education, 2020(20): 71–76. [Google Scholar]
- ZHENG Xiaofen, WANG Jiyao, LIU Shenru, Exploration on curriculum-based ideological and political education of seismic design of building structure under the background of engineering education accreditation[J]. Journal of architectural education in institutions of higher learning, vol. 31 No.1 2022 pp. 186–192 [Google Scholar]
- Bai Yan-hui, Duan Hong-wei. Exploration and practice of ideological and political teaching under the background of engineering education professional certification [J]. Journal of Chifeng University, 2022(38), 109–113. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Xiao-fen, Wang Ji-yao, Liu Shen-ru. Exploration on Ideological and political teaching of building structure earthquake resistance course under the background of Engineering Education Certification [J]. Higher Architectural Education. 2022, 31(1): 186–193. [Google Scholar]
- Du Iing, Zhang Hui, Chen Jang. Solid Works machinery based on CDIO concept Design and practice of Ideological and political teaching in design course [J], Die technology, 2021(5):62–66. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Pei-diao. Research on Ideological and political teaching reform of higher vocational courses based on CDIO Engineering Education Concept[J]. Engineering technology research, 2021(11),220–221 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.