SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Human Behavioural Science and Social Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Kyle M. L. Jones, Andrew Asher, Abigail Goben, Michael R. Perry, Dorothea Salo, Kristin A. Briney, M. Brooke Robertshaw. “We’re being tracked at all times”: Student perspectives of their privacy in relation to learning analytics in higher education [J]. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 2020, 71(9):152–156. [Google Scholar]
- Zhifeng Shen, Peng Wang, Guize Xu, Hongbing Jiang. Study on the functional mechanism of enterprise internationalization strategy adjustment in the digital era [C]//. Proceedings of 2019 2nd International Symposium on Traffic Transportation and Civil Architecture(ISTTCA 2019)(VOL.3).,2019:203–209. [Google Scholar]
- Ju Xiong, Jing Yang, Matthias Lehnhardt. The Basic Role of Art Education 4.0 in the Educational Revolution of Colleges and Universities——Take the Influence of “Student Revolution” and “Humboldt Model” on German Higher Education as Inspiration [C]//.Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Art, Design and Cultural Studies (ADCS 2022), 2022:149–152. [Google Scholar]
- Ziyu Yang, Naxun Sun. Research on the Evaluation Model of Higher Education System[C]//. Proceedings of 4th International Conference on e-Education, e-Business and Information Management (EEIM 2021)., 2021:65–71. DOI:10.26914/c.cnkihy.2021.005726 [Google Scholar]
- Jiabin Wang, Yueli Tang, Jiancheng Feng, Xiaobing Yang, Xiuyan Zheng, Shangyu Meng. Analysis of Higher Education Health Index——Based on Principal Component Analysis Model [C]//. Proceedings of 4th International Workshop on Education Reform and Social Sciences (ERSS 2021),2021:153–157. [Google Scholar]
- Junyu Mao. Discussion on the Key Influencing Factors and Development Countermeasures of RMB Internationalization[C]//. Proceedings of 3rd International Symposium on Economic Development and Management Innovation (EDMI 2021)., 2021:134–138. [Google Scholar]
- Zhiguo Wang. Construction and Realization Path of Professional Internationalization and Practical Teaching System[C]//.Proceedings of 2019 Asia-Pacific Conference on Advance in Education, Learning and Teaching(ACAELT 2019).Francis Academic Press, 2019:1080–1084. [Google Scholar]
- Hui Liu. Internationalization of Higher Education with Chinese Characteristics: A Model Based on Dialogue and Meaning Negotiation[C]//. Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Culture, Education and Economic Development of Modern Society (ICCESE 2020) (Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, VOL.416)., 2020:896–901. [Google Scholar]
- Linguistics – Applied Linguistics; Faculty of Education Researchers Release New Study Findings on Applied Linguistics (Kindergartners’ morphological awareness, its instruction and guidance in the Indonesian context) [J]. Science Letter, 2020:302–305. [Google Scholar]
- Xiangyu LI, Jie SHEN. Evaluation of the Development of National Higher Education System Based on TOPSIS and Entropy Weight Method [C]//. Proceedings of the 2021 International Conference on Applied Mathematics, Modeling and Computer Simulation (AMMCS 2021).,2021:643–652. [Google Scholar]
- Xinran Hou, Shenyan Huang, Mengyue Liu, Peiyang Zhang. BRI and the Internationalization of China’s Renminbi[C]//. Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Global Economy and Business Management (GEBM 2021),2021:36–45. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.