SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Language Curriculum Analysis and Educational Innovation|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Qiufang Wen. Production-Oriented Approach in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language, Chinese Teaching in the World, (3), 2018, pp.387. [Google Scholar]
- Qiufang Wen. Chinese features displayed in the production oriented approach, Modern Foreign Languages (Bimonthly), (3), 2017, pp.349–350. [Google Scholar]
- Yiping Zeng. On the Teaching of Chinese in the Workplace, Contemporary rhetoric, (1), 2018, pp.78. [Google Scholar]
- Qiufang Wen. Developing a theoretical system of production-oriented approach in language teaching, Foreign Language teaching and research (Bimonthly), (4), 2015, pp.554. [Google Scholar]
- Qiufang Wen, Shuguang Sun. Designing scenarios for the motivating phase in the Production-oriented Approach:Key elements and examples, Foreign Language Education in China, (2), 2020, pp4–11. [Google Scholar]
- Yongsheng Zhu. Theory and Methodology of Multimodal Discourse Analysis, Foreign language research, (5), 2007, pp.83. [Google Scholar]
- Yaru Fan. An attempt to combine reading and writing in college English teaching under the guidance of POA, The New West, (3), 2017, pp.132. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaohong Yuan. Crossover teaching:The practice of breaking through the Barrier of mathematics subject, Primary teaching reference, (32), 2019, pp.54. [Google Scholar]
- Xun Liu. Introduction to Pedagogy of teaching Chinese as a Foreign language, Beijing Language and Culture University Press, 2018, pp.264. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yan, Hu Heng. The path and thinking of mainstream Media to enhance the influence of reporting--A case study of Rongmedia’s work “2019 Dialogue 1949:Times Have Changed and Our Original Intention Remains Unchanged”, News and Writing, (11), 2020, pp.97. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.