SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Language Curriculum Analysis and Educational Innovation|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China, Compulsory Education English Curriculum Standards (2022 Edition) 1, 3 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Guojing. The application of case teaching in the teaching of “English subject teaching theory” [J]. Journal of Shanxi Energy University, 2017 (3) 125. [Google Scholar]
- He Kekang. From Blending Learning to see the new development of educational technology theory (Part 1) [J]. Electronic Education Research, 2004 (3) 1. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiaomei. Exploration of the new hybrid college English audio-visual teaching mode — taking Beijing University of Chemical Technology as an example [J]. Modern Educational Technology, 2016, (11): 100–106. [Google Scholar]
- Gan Ye. Research on blended college English teaching based on online live classes [J]. Education Academic Monthly, 2017, (11): 79–87. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Youzhong, Tang Jinlan, Cai Jing. Research on the Mixed Teaching Mode of Humanities and General Education for English Majors [J]. Foreign Language Teaching, 2017, (1): 8–15. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Haiyin. The first dimension of curriculum construction in ordinary colleges and universities-based on the survey of curriculum satisfaction of ordinary college graduates in Shandong Province [J]. Educational Research, 2015, 36(10):37–46. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Jian, Mao Mingming. SEM Analysis of Econometrics Course Satisfaction [J]. Times Education, 2015, (2). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xianwei, Ma Xing. The relationship between academic self-efficacy and students ’ course satisfaction — the mediating role of students ’ course experience [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (Social Science Edition), 2015, 28 (01): 116–120. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.