SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Language Curriculum Analysis and Educational Innovation|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Z. K. Guan, Micro-course. China Information Technology Education, 17(2011). [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Hu, “Microlecture”: a new trend in the development of regional educational information resources. Electrochemical Education Research, 1, 63–67(2011). https://doi.org/13811/j.cnki.eer.2011.10.020 [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Baker, S. Kumar, N. Pandey, A bibliometric analysis of managerial fifinance: a retrospective. Manage, Finance 46, 1495–1517(2020). https://doi.org/10.1108/mf-06-2019-0277 [Google Scholar]
- A. Pritchard, Statistical bibliography or bibliometrics? Journal of Documentation, 25, 348–349(1969). [Google Scholar]
- L. Lei, S. Liao, Publications in linguistics journals from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau (2003-2012): A bibliometric analysis. Journal of Quantitative Linguistics, 24(1), 54–64(2017). https://doi.org/10.1080/09296174.2016.1260274 [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, L. Fan, H. Yin, A bibliometric analysis on cognitive processing of emotional words. Applied Linguistics, 35, 353–365(2020). https://doi.org/10.1093/llc/fqz025 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Xie, L. Su, Research progress and hot spot analysis of online discourse at home based on bibliometrics. Foreign Language Research, 231(02), 117–124(2023). https://doi.org/10.16263/j.cnki.23-1071/h.2023.02.016 [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Hou, Z. G. Hu, Review on the application of aiteSpace at home and abroad. Journal of Modern Information, 33(04), 99–103 (2013). https://doi.Org/10.3969/j.issn.1008-0821.2013.04.022 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, C. M. Chen, Z. Y. Liu, The methodology function of CiteSpace mapping knowledge domains. Studies in Science of Science, 33(02), 242–253(2015). https://doi.org/10.16192/j.cnki.1003-2053.2015.02.009 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cong, Feasibility analysis of using microlecture resources to build a flipped college English classroom. China Educational Technology & Equipment, 370(16), 64–65(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cong, On the change of English teachers’ role in high school in the context of microlecture. China New Telecommunications, 21(23), 207(2019). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cong, A practical study of online and offline blended learning of medical English based on microlecture resources. PR Magazine, 90(06), 136(2019). https://doi.org/10.16645/j.cnki.cn11-5281/c.2019.06.108. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cong, The Impact of microlecture on English teaching in higher vocational colleges and colleges of higher education. Journal of Jilin Medical University, 41(03), 240(2020). https://doi.org/10.13845/j.cnki.issn1673-2995.2020.03.037. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cong, A practical study on building a microlecturebased online medical English course. Journal of Jilin Medical University, 41(02), 154–155(2020). https://doi.org/10.13845/j.cnki.issn1673-2995.2020.02.031. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Meng, J. Chen, On dynamic evolution of foreign language learning modes at information age: a scientometric analysis in CiteSpace. Foreign Language Teaching, 4, 34–40(2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Zhang, Y. Wang, B. H. Zhang, Introducing a new teaching model: Flipped Classroom. Journal of Distance Education, 4, 46–51(2012). https://doi.org/15881/j.cnki.cn33-1304/g4.2012.04.008 [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Liang, Q. Q. Cao, B. H. Zhang, Research on a Micro - lecture Design Model through Comparative Case Study. Open Education Research, 2(2013). https://doi.org/10.13966/j.cnki.kfjyyj.2013.01.006. [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Hu, M.Y. Huang, M. Li, The Three Stages of Micro-lecture Development and Its Enlightenment. Journal of Distance Education, 31(04), 36–42(2013). https://doi.org/10.15881/j.cnki.cn33-1304/g4.2013.04.006. [Google Scholar]
- C. P. Song, S. Q. Li, H. F. Zhang, Construction of microcourse resources of industrial English based on MOOC. Speciality and Curriculum, 36(02), 18–20(2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. Wang, Research on the application of microlecture to college English teaching. Theory and Practice of Education, 36(27), 47–48(2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Li, Construction of college English micro teaching mode from cognitive perspective. Journal of Hunan Industry Polytechnic, 17(06), 67–69, 73(2017). https://doi.org/10.13787/j.cnki.43-1374/z.2017.06.019. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. (2020, May 28). Guideline of Curriculum Civics Construction in Higher Education. Retrieved May 28, 2020 from http://www.moe.gov.cn/srcsite/A08/s7056/202006/t20200603_462437.html [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. (2022). The new English curriculum standards for junior and senior high schools (3rd ed.). Beijing Normal University Publishing Group. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.