SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Language Curriculum Analysis and Educational Innovation|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- N. Yang. The Application of Register Analysis into Translation Quality Assessment, Theory and Practice in Language Studies. 9 (12), 1550–1554 (2019). DOI: 10.17507/tpls.0912.11 [Google Scholar]
- M.A.K. Halliday, R. Hasan. Cohesion in English. London: Longman Press, (1976). [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Bailey, J.L. Robinson. Varieties of Present-Day English. New York: Macmillan Press, (1973). [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Crawford, M. Zhang. How can register analysis inform task-based language teaching? Register Studies. 3 (2), 180–206 (2021). DOI: 10.1075/RS.20021.CRA [Google Scholar]
- J. Bruen, N. Kelly. Language teaching in a globalised world: harnessing linguistic super-diversity in the classroom. International Journal of Multilingualism. 13 (3). 333–352 (2016). DOI: 10.1080/14790718. 2016.1142548 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Staples, J. Egbert, D. Biber & B. Gray. Academic Writing Development at the University Level. Written Communication. 33 (2). 149–183 (2016). DOI: 10.1177/0741088316631527 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.