SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cross-cultural Communication and Business Communication|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- V. Esses, Prejudice and Discrimination Toward Immigrants, Annual Review of Psychology, 72(1), 503–531 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Cheng, Y. Wang, Migrant children’s education in China: An empirical study on their academic performance and school attendance, International Journal of Educational Development, 73, 102157 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liang, Z. Wang, Migrant children’s education in urban China: A review of policies, practices, and research, Chinese Sociological Review, 51 (4), 337–367 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Flores, C. Horn, In Handbook of Research on Educational Leadership for Equity and Diversity (pp. 303–322, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zuo, Research on the Education Policy of Floating Children in China from the Perspective of Developmental Social Policy (Master’s Thesis, Northeast Petroleum University, 2022) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zhang, Research on the Educational Policy of Floating Children in the United States since the 1960s (Master’s Thesis, Northeast Normal University, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, Research on the Educational Rights of Migrant Children in the United States (Master’s Thesis, Sichuan Normal University, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Song, Y. Zeng, L. Zhang, Where do students from migrant children’s schools flow after junior high school- An empirical analysis based on long-term tracking survey data of 1866 migrant children in Beijing (Education Economics Review (3), 2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Van de Werfhorst, A. Heath, Selectivity of migration and the educational disadvantages of second-generation immigrants in ten host societies, European journal of population, 35 (2), 347–378 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. He, W. Han, Structural Exclusion and Functional Exclusion - The Educational Dilemma of Immigrant Adolescents in the United States, Foreign Social Sciences (04), 74–83 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lei, S. Gu, K. Jiang, H. Qiao, The relationship between social exclusion and school adaptation of migrant children: the regulatory role of perseverance, Special Education in China (11), 69–74 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhou, Research and Discussion on How Rural College Students View Urban Groups, Academic hall (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Walker, Education is Political: Neutrality in the Classroom Shortchanges Students | NEA (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Freeman, C. Valdivia, Education Equity for Undocumented Graduate Students and the Key Role of My Undocumented Life, Journal of College Access, 6 (2), 80–93 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- C. Yu, C. Lou, Y. Cheng, Y. Cui, Q. Lian, Z. Wang, L. Wang, Young internal migrants’ major health issues and health-seeking barriers in Shanghai, China: A qualitative study, BMC Public Health, 19, 1–14 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.