SHS Web Conf.
Volume 48, 2018ERPA International Congresses on Education 2018 (ERPA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 August 2018|
- https://dictionary.cambridge.org/tr/ [Google Scholar]
- https://www.ldoceonline.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Walter Benjamin and Rolf Tiedemann, The Arcades Project (Cambridge, Mass: Belknap Press), 494, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Till Boettger, Threshold Spaces: Transitions in Architecture Analysis and Design Tools (Basel, Switzerland: Birkhäuser), 15-51, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Quentin Stevens, “Betwixt and Between: Building Thresholds, Liminality and Public Space,” in Loose Space: Possibility and Diversity in Urban Life, ed. Karen A. Franck and Quentin Stevens (London; New York: Routledge), 73-92, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Land, R., Meyer, J.H.F. and Baillie, C., Editors’ Preface: Threshold Concepts and Transformational Learning,in: Threshold Concepts and Transformational Learning, Land, R., Meyer, J.H.F. and Baillie, C., (eds), Sense Publishers, Rotterdam, pp. ix-xlii, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Catherine Dee in her book ‘Form and Fabric in Architecture’, Spon Press, London and New York, (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.