SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 87, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Teacher Professionalism: Psychological and Pedagogical Support of a Successful Career” (ICTP 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- V.I. Slobodchikov, On the Way to the New Education Image, Public Education, 1-2, 9-14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Nalivaiko, N.V. Ushakov, E.V. Ushakova, Anthropological Turn in Sociocultural Knowledge and Philosophy of Education, Philosophy of Education, 3, 28-37 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kolesnikova, Education as the Personality Formation, Philosophy of Education, 1b, 69-77 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Zakharova, M.M. Silakova, Psychological and Pedagogical Conditions for the Formation of Children`s Ethnic Tolerance, Human sciences, 2, 116-120 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Rubantsova, O.V. Furyaeva, Humanism and the Humanistic Bases of the Russian Educational Paradigm, Philosophy of Education, 6 (45), 110 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Berdyaev, About Human Slavery and Freedom, access mode: http://e-libra.ru/read/194903-o-rabstve-i-svobode-cheloveka.html (Accessed 12.09.2020). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Bakhtin, Aesthetics of Literary Art (Moscow: Art, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gorbunova, M.A. Gorshkova, Formation of the Pedagogical Outlook of Future Teachers Based on the Anthropological Approach, Human sciences, 1, 78-83 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Flenina, The Semantic Structure of the Network Identity of the Modern Youth Personality (St. Petersburg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Abdullin, N.M. Pruchkina, D. Bobleter, Psychological Aspects of Correction of Emotional Disorders as a Means of Activating Preschool Children, Human sciences, 1, 115-122 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Ivushkina, Socialization of Youth in the Conditions of the Information Society, Historical and Socio-educational Thoughts, 2, 164-170 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Gruzdeva, N.I. Tukenova, Current the Concept Formation of Information Culture: Comparative Analysis, Vestnic of Minin University, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Kolin, Information and Culture (Мoscow: Introduction to Informational Cultural Study, «Strategic priorities», 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Nalivayko, T.S. Kosenko, I.V. Yakovleva, Contemporary Personality in the Information Space: Possibilities of Education, Philosophy of Education, 4, 145-151 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Gryaznova, A.A. Vladimirov, S.M. Maltceva, A.G. Goncharuk, N.V. Zanozin, Problems of Virtualization and Internetization of Social Space, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 119-124 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Gryaznova, I.A. Lanskaya, T.A. Kozlova, Virtual Reality as a Category of Psychology Within the Information Concept, Perspectives of Science & Education, 44, 308-316 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Kislyakov, A.S. Meyerson, P.A. Egorova, Indicators of Psychological Stability of the Individual to Sociocultural Threats and Negative Information Impact, Vestnik of Minin University, 2 (31), 11 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.А. Strokov, Digitalization of Education: Problems and Prospects, Vestnik of Minin University, 2 (31), 15 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Gnatyshina, The System of Regularities in the Process of Forming a Digital Culture of a Future Teacher, Human sciences, 3 (43), 161-168 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Frolov, S.V. Zayceva, Formation of a Schoolchild’s Philosophical and Cultural Outlook as a Problem of Modern Pedagogy, Human sciences, 2 (46), 50-58 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.