SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 90, 2021International Conference on Entrepreneurial Competencies in a Changing World (ECCW 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Support for Start-up Entrepreneurs and Current Trends Strengthening the Competitiveness of Business Entities|
|Published online||07 January 2021|
- M. G. Sergeeva, N. M. Simonova, E. Y. Pryazhnikova, Y. A. Volkova, and T. M. Rozhnova, Technology of pedagogical conflict management within an educational institution. Revista Inclusiones. 7, 217–228 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Lopez Lopez, R. Tejero Olmedo, and A. Fernandez Herreria, School conflict and its management in initial teacher training. A case study. Profesorado-Revista De Curriculum Y Formacion De Profesorado. 21, 293–314 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. García-Raga, R. M. B. Bonet, and J. M. Lasagabaster, Meaning and sense of school mediation based on high school mediators’ views. Revista Espanola de Orientacion y Psicopedagogia. 29, 79–93 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Djumaeva, Technology for the Elimination of Conflicts in the Process of Higher Education by Means of Pedagogical Correction. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering. 9, 2670–2676 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. Shcherbakova and A. Tatarinceva, Conflictological culture of personality in a professional environment (by the example of pedagogues and engineers). Society. Integration. Education: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference. 1, 524 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. K. Cheng, Mediation skills for conflict resolution in nursing education. Nurse Education in Practice. 15 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Vandergoot, A. Sarris, N. Kirby, and H. Ward, Exploring undergraduate students’ attitudes towards interprofessional learning, motivation-to-learn, and perceived impact of learning conflict resolution skills. J. Interprof. Care. 32, 211–219 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Karpova, Development prospects of conflictological competence. Akmeology. 248–256 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. del C. Camacho Sojo, Mediation in conflicts: challenges in the on-going education of elementary school teachers. Revista de Mediación. 11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gunduz, H. Uzunboylu, and D. Ozcan, Developing and testing a scale to assess teachers’ attitudes toward peer mediation of student disputes. Social Behavior and Personality. 45, 1745–1760 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Alpysbayeva, Z. A. Karmanova, V. V. Bobrova, A. M. Sharzadin, and R. B. Mazhenova, Development of conflict management competency in social work undergraduate students. Science for Education Today. 9, 58–80 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Bisembayeva, N. V. Sivrikova, Formation of conflictological competence of future educational psychologists. Herald of South Ural State Humanitarian Pedagogical University bulletin. 147–154 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Iranzo-García, M. Camarero-Figuerola, C. Barrios-Arós, J. M. a. Tierno-García, S. Gilabert-Medina, What do teachers think about school leadership competences and their pre-service training?. REICE. Revista Iberoamericana Sobre Calidad, Eficacia y Cambio en Educacion. 16, 29–48 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Blunk, E. M. Russell, C. J. Armga, The role of teachers in peer conflict: implications for teacher reflections. Teacher Development. 21, 597–608 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Ciuladiene, R. Raudeliunaite, Peer mediation as tool to resolve school based conflitcs: the opinion of an school staff (case study). EDULEARN Proceedings: 8th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies. 16, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. P. da Costa, S. Sá, Teacher Narratives on the Practice of Conflict Mediation. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. 861, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pulido, T. Fajardo, L. Pleguezuelos, R. De Gregorio, and P. Educativa, School mediation in the region of Madrid: analyzing the impact of education on teachers and students at the ‘Las Americas’ high school in Parla. Revista de Mediación. 3, 32–43 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.