SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- Platon, Collected works, 860 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Verbitsky, Education in a military university, In the collection: Personal, professional and career development: topical research and foresight projects, 14-17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Verbitsky, Theory and technology of contextual education, 268 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zimnyaya, Competence and competence in the context of a competence-based approach in education, Scientific Notes of the National Society of Applied Linguistics, 4(4), 16-31 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Sorokoumova, R.N. Abramishvili, Cognitive technologies in education, 163-175 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Sorokoumova, Educational psychology, 176 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Nezhelskaya, Implementation of a competency-based approach in a higher military school based on the use of contextual teaching ideas, Innovations in education, 11, 73-83 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.Y. Naumova and others, Pedagogical support of the formation of future lawyers’ readiness for law-making activity, Pedagogical journal, 10, 490-498 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Suvorov, The science of winning, URL: https://www.litmir.me/br/?b=119044&p=3 (date of access 27.01.2021) (1806) [Google Scholar]
- P.Yu. Naumov, F.V. Povshednaya Psychological and pedagogical conditions for the formation of value attitudes towards intelligence among future officers in the environment of the military educational organization of higher education, Bulletin of Minin University, 8(1), 9 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.