SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- N.A. Bakholskaya, S.S. Velikanova, T.Yu. Baklykova, E.L. Mitsan, N.V. Kozhushkova, E.N. Kondrashova, O.P. Chernykh, The impact of interactive model for university student teaching on their professional competence development, Revista Inclusiones, 6, 2, 179–184 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kuvshinova, E.S. Sinyakova, Features of adaptation process of first-year students to conditions of the higher educational institution, The collection includes 6th International Scientific-Practical Conference «Education Transformation Issues» by SCIEURO in London, 40–44 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Tolstykh, Criteria for assessing the success of adaptation of first-year students in a university, Izvestia VUZ. Volga region. Humanitarian sciences, 4(20), 137–142 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vygotsky, Child psychology, 14–17 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- L. Schneiderman, Psychology of Social Change, 27 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sanford, Self and Society: Social Change and Individual Developmen, 54 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Sinyakova, I.A. Kuvshinova, On the issue of health preservation of first-year students during the period of adaptation to the conditions of a higher educational institution / Ecology, health and safety in the modern educational space, Collection of scientific papers based on the results of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference dedicated to the year of ecology in Russia, 56–60 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kuvshinova, L.A. Yakovleva, E.V. Isayeva, E.L. Mitsan, N.A. Dolgushina, Training of pedagogical university students to ensure security in the inclusive educational space, Man In India, 97, 257–272 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Dolgushina, I.A. Kuvshinova, Assessment of atmospheric air pollution in industrial cities of the Chelyabinsk region and non-carcinogenic risks to public health, Human Ecology, 6, 17–22 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Mitsan, Comparative analysis of motor activity and functional state of students during their studies at a higher educational institution, Philological Sciences. Questions of theory and practice, 6-1 (60), 203–205 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Bakholskaya, S.S. Velikanova, A.L. Soldatchenko, S.V. Kharitonov., I.A. Kuvshinova, O.P. Chernykh, Pedagogical reflection and the ways of its development among the students of pedagogical professions, Amazonia Investiga, 7, 17, 651–657 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kuvshinova, E.S. Sinyakova, Health preservation and safety of students during the period of adaptation to the conditions of a professional educational institution, Actual problems of modern science, technology and education: materials of the 75th international scientific and technical conference, 2, 207–209 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Thierry, Les problemes socialesetpsychologiques, 61 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Khitskaya, Taking cognitive styles into account as a means of adapting first-year students to university studies: monograph, 128 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Zaripov, I.R. Zaripova, Adaptation of students in a technological university: psychological and pedagogical aspect, Bulletin of the Kazan technological university, 24, 236–242 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Korolenko, N.V. Dmitrieva, T.A. Shpiks, Mental health of the XXI century. Mental Disorders in Postmodern Society: Monograph, 352 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Medvedev, On the problem of adaptation, Components of the adaptation process, 3–16 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Litvinova, E.M. Kazin, S.B. Lurie, O.V. Bulatova, The role of individual psychophysiological characteristics in adaptation to mental activity, Bulletin of the Kemerovo State University, 1, 141–147 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Anfinogenova, Features of adaptation of first-year students to the learning environment at the university, New research, 1, 26, 55–59 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gingel, Dialogue as a factor of adaptation of freshmen, Higher education in Russia, 9, 158–160 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kurtz, Pedagogical factors and barriers to the development of self-actualization abilities of students in educational activities, 23 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.