SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Distance Education Training and Educational Innovation|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Sheila Tobias.Revisiting the New Liberal Arts Initiative 1980–1990[M], MIT Press,1990,1. [Google Scholar]
- Pan L. S. Reflections on the Construction of “New Arts”, University and Disciplines, 2022, 1. [Google Scholar]
- Wu B. S., Tian L. C., Liu D.: A multidisciplinary and collaborative approach to cultivating excellence in the “new liberal arts” [J]. Higher Education Development and Evaluation, 2022.38(02). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao K. Y. “The New Liberal Arts, Supra-discipline and Community: Research and Education for Solving Complex Problems in the Living World[J]. Education. Social Sciences in Nanjing, 2020(07). [Google Scholar]
- Teaching Suggestions for Implementing the Spirit of the Fifth Plenary Session of the 18th Central Committee and the 13th Five-Year Plan in Ideological and Political Theory Courses of Universities. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Y. The New Liberal Arts Education Research. New Liberal Arts Education Research. 2021,1(01). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang A. H. A review of the stages of development of modern design education in China and its characteristics (1978–2018) [J]. Journal of Shandong University of Art and Design, 2020(05). [Google Scholar]
- Hong L. Research on transnational higher education and Sino-foreign cooperative education from the perspective of exporting countries[J]. Education Research Monthly, 2013(07). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, M. H., Quan, X. J. Cultivation of top innovative talents in undergraduate research universities in the United States and its inspiration[J]. Educational Studies, 2014,35(12). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Y. Y., Zhao J. Q. Discussion on the Ideological and Political Education of Sino-Foreign Cooperative Running [J]. Journal of Henan University (Social Science), 2022.62(02). [Google Scholar]
- Lin J. H. New features, new problems and new trends of Sino-foreign cooperative education in the new era [J]. China Higher Education Research, 2017(12). [Google Scholar]
- Policy analysis of reform and development of Sino-foreign cooperative education [J]. China Higher Education Research, 2017(02). [Google Scholar]
- Fan L. M. The “New Liberal Arts”: The Needs of the Times and the Focus of Construction [J]. China University Teaching, p. 4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.