SHS Web Conf.
Volume 157, 20232022 International Conference on Educational Science and Social Culture (ESSC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Distance Education Training and Educational Innovation|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Shanshan Chen. Appreciation of Li Qingzhao’s Ci in English Translation Based on Xu Yuanchong’s “Three Beauties” Principle[J].Journal of Kaifeng University,2017,31(02):28–30. [Google Scholar]
- Yanhua Shi. A Brief History of English Translation of Chinese Classical Poetry[J].Studies in Literary Linguistics. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hong Qing. Aesthetic evaluation of poetry translation based on the perspective of Xu Yuanchong’s poetry translation theories with intuitionistic fuzzy information[J]. International Journal of Knowledge-based and Intelligent. 2020, 23(4):303–309. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Zhang. On Literal Translation and Free Translation in English Chinese Translation[J]. Modern Corporate Culture · Theory Edition, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Hongxia Huang. A study on the image translation of song ci poetry under the guidance of image schema theory[J].Overseas English,2020(03):122–123. [Google Scholar]
- Zhenghao Chen. Rethinking the Principle of “Three Beauties” –Taking the English Translation of Xu Yuanchong’s Two Ancient Poems as an Example[J]. Overseas English,2016(17):91–92+95. [Google Scholar]
- Mengzhe Kong, Mingqiu Li.The Application of Xu Yuanchong’s “Three Beauties” Theory in the Translation of Chinese Classical Poetry[J]. Cultural and Educational Materials, 2017(12):16–17. [Google Scholar]
- Boyi Kuang. The English Translation of Images in Song Ci from the Perspective of Cultural Translation –A Case Study of Xu Yuanchong’s Translation[J]. Overseas English,2019(24):19–21. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.