SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Language Curriculum Analysis and Educational Innovation|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Xu Jiacheng, The application of universal design learning in integrated education, Modern Special Education, 3, 1(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Yan Tingrui, Guan Wenjun, Deng Meng, Comparative analysis of differentiated instruction and universal design for learning in integrated classrooms, Special Education in China, 2015(2):7. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Wei, Gao Ying. Universal Design for Learning: Toward Inclusive Teaching and Learning[J]. Foreign Educational Research, 2009(5):5. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Shouhong, Li Wenran. 2009-2019 Progress and Implications of Empirical Research on Universal Design for Learning Abroad, Chinese Special Education, 2020, No. 241(07):3–9+18. [Google Scholar]
- Li La, Teachers who attend classes under the vision of professionalization: dilemma and way out, Educational Theory and Practice, 2012, 32(23):34–36. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Fen, Application of universal learning design in the field of special education, Social Welfare (Theory Edition), 2014, No.407(03):50–52+12. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jingjing, The construction of integrated education goals for children with intellectual disabilities who attend classes[Educational Teaching Forum, 2021, No.547(48):185–188. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jinbo, An analysis of the phenomenon of attending classes in China from the perspective of inclusive education, Hebei University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.