SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Language Curriculum Analysis and Educational Innovation|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Ministry of Education. The Implementation Outline of the Quality Promotion Project of ideological and political work in colleges and universities [EB/OL]. Dec. 6th, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Education. Guiding Outline of ideological and political construction of college courses [EB/OL]. May. 28th, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Foreign Language and Literature Teaching Steering Committee of the Ministry of Education. Teaching Guide for Foreign Language and literature major of undergraduate course in colleges and universities [M]. Beijing: Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press. Jun. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Benjamin Bloom, Englehart, Foust, Shier, Kruskal. Bloom’s Taxonomy of Educational Objectives [M]. Beijing: Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press. Nov. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Yuemin Teng, Yuhua Zhang, Qianfeng Ma, Jun Wang, Renzhen Meng. The same direction and the same frequency resonance of knowledge imparting and value leading -- an analysis of the ideological and political reform of “in class” course in Shanghai Publishing and Printing College [N]. China Education Daily, Jun. 19th, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Qiufang Wen. The connotation and implementation framework of Ideological and political education in College English Curriculum [J]. Foreign Languages in China, 2021(2): 48 [Google Scholar]
- Jingyi Jiang. Reading to develop your ideas (Student book) [M]. Shanghai: Shanghai Foreign language education press, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Weilan Pi. On the effective integration of curriculum thought and politics in English reading course for English Majors [J]. Modern English, 2021(5): 99–101 [Google Scholar]
- Jianda Liu. Curriculum-based political and virtuous awareness in college foreign language [J]. Technology Enhanced Foreign Language Education, 2020 (6): 38–42 [Google Scholar]
- Fachun Chen. Construction of political and virtuous content system of foreign language undergraduate curriculum [J]. Technology Enhanced Foreign Language Education, 2020(6): 12–16 [Google Scholar]
- Meilan Li. Exploration on the way of combining ideological and political education with major courses “critical reading” as an example [J]. Journal of Guangxi Science & Technology Normal University, 2019(3): 116–118, 130 [Google Scholar]
- Chengping Wang, Yuming Hu, Xiudong Lu. Reflection on construction of course ideology and politics in college foreign language teaching [J]. Journal of West Anhui University, 2019(4): 12–14, 32 [Google Scholar]
- Zhigang Zhao. Ideological and political research on English reading course for English Majors in Colleges and Universities [J]. Journal of Jiamusi Vocational Institute, 2021(8): 74–76 [Google Scholar]
- Jing Bi. “Trinity” study on the construction of “ideological and political education” [J]. Journal of Shanxi University of Finance and Economics, 2020(11): 58–61 [Google Scholar]
- Hongyan Tan, Yuanyuan Guo, Juanjuan Wang. The establishment and improvement of index system evaluating ideological and political education in university curriculum [J]. Teacher Education Research, 2020(9): 11–15 [Google Scholar]
- Heng Wang. Research on the practical path of curriculum ideological and Political Education under the background of “double first-class” construction [J]. Hubei Social Sciences, 2020(8): 148–153 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.