SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Cross-cultural Communication and Business Communication|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Assche, Eva Van, Wouter Duyck, and Robert J. Hartsuiker. “Bilingual Word Recognition in a Sentence Context.” Frontiers in Psychology 3(2012): 174. [Google Scholar]
- Bialystok, Ellen, Fergus I.M. Craik, and Gigi Luk. “Lexical Access in Bilinguals: Effects of Vocabulary Size and Executive Control.” Journal of Neurolinguistics 21, no. 6 (2008): 522–538. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Green, David W., and Jubin Abutalebi. “Language Control in Bilinguals: The Adaptive Control Hypothesis.” Journal of Cognitive Psychology (Hove, England) 25, no. 5 (2013): 515–530. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MacLeod, Colin M., and Penny A. MacDonald. “Interdimensional Interference in the Stroop Effect: Uncovering the Cognitive and Neural Anatomy of Attention.” Trends in Cognitive Sciences 4, no. 10 (2000): 383–391. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marian, Viorica, and Michael Spivey. “Competing Activation in Bilingual Language Processing: Within- and Between-language Competition.” Bilingualism (Cambridge, England) 6, no. 2 (2003): 97–115. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Paap, Kenneth R., and Zachary I. Greenberg. “There Is No Coherent Evidence for a Bilingual Advantage in Executive Processing.” Cognitive Psychology 66, no. 2 (2013): 232–258. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sabourin, Laura, and Santa Vinerte. “The Bilingual Advantage in the Stroop Task: Simultaneous vs. Early Bilinguals.” Bilingualism (Cambridge, England) 18, no. 2 (2015): 350–355. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sabourin, L. and Members of the ERPLing Laboratory. (2009). Language Background Questionnaire. Unpublished Document, ERPLing Laboratory. [Google Scholar]
- Tao, Lily, Anna Marzecová, Marcus Taft, Dariusz Asanowicz, and Zofia Wodniecka. “The Efficiency of Attentional Networks in Early and Late Bilinguals: The Role of Age of Acquisition.” Frontiers in Psychology 2(2011): 123. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Yan Jing, and Guillaume Thierry. “Investigating Bilingual Processing: The Neglected Role of Language Processing Contexts.” Frontiers in Psychology 1(2010): 178. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Yan Jing, and Guillaume Thierry. “Fast Modulation of Executive Function by Language Context in Bilinguals.” The Journal of Neuroscience 33, no. 33 (2013): 13533–3537. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geukes, Sebastian, M. Gareth Gaskell, and Pienie Zwitserlood. “Stroop Effects from Newly Learned Color Words: Effects of Memory Consolidation and Episodic Context.” Frontiers in Psychology 6(2015): 278. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.