SHS Web Conf.
Volume 168, 20232023 International Conference on Language, Innovative Education and Cultural Communication (CLEC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cultural Industry Development and Service Design|
|Published online||18 May 2023|
- Yavich R, Rotnitsky I. Multiple Intelligences and Success in School Studies. 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Raymond Lynch, Adrian Hurley, Olivia Cumiskey, Brian Nolan, Bridgeen McGlynnh. Exploring the relationship between homework task difficulty, Student engagement and performance [J]. Irish Educational Studies, 2019, 38(1) [Google Scholar]
- David Lazear. Eight ways of Teaching: The Artistry of Teaching with Muliple Intelligences[M]. Pearson Educaion, Inc, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Campbell, L.B. Campbell, and D. Dickinson. Teaching and Learning through Multiple Intelligences. New York: Plume\Penguin, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Kardiana Metha Rozhana. (2022) Development of Interactive Teaching Materials Based on Multiple Intelligences and Character. Pedagogia : Jurnal Pendidikan 11:2, pages 113–121 [Google Scholar]
- Clare S. Rees, Peter McEvoy, Paula R. Nathan. Relationship Between Homework Completion and Outcome in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy[J]. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, 2005, 34(4) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.