SHS Web Conf.
Volume 142, 20223rd International Conference on History, Theory and Methodology of Learning (ICHTML 2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||07 July 2022|
- G. Corpas Pastor, L.M. Fern, Tech. rep., University of Málaga, Málaga (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fantinuoli, in Trends in E-Tools and Resources for Translators and Interpreters, edited by G.C. Pastor, I. Durán-Muñoz (Brill, Leiden, The Netherlands, 2017), Vol. 45 of Approaches to Translation Studies, pp. 153–174, ISBN 9789004351790, https://doi.org/10.1163/9789004351790_009, https://brill.com/view/book/edcoll/9789004351790/B9789004351790_010.xml [Google Scholar]
- C. Fantinuoli, The International Journal for Translation and Interpreting Research 9, 24 (2017), http://www.trans-int.org/index.php/transint/article/view/565 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Fantinuoli, InterpretBank. Redeﬁning computer-assisted interpreting tools, in Proceedings of the 38 Conference Translating and the Computer (Tradulex, Geneva, 2016), pp. 42–52 [Google Scholar]
- A. Rütten, Terminology management tools for conference interpreters – current tools and how they address the speciﬁc needs of interpreters, in AsLing – The International Association for Advancement in Language Technology, Proceedings of the 39th Conference Translating and the Computer, London, UK, November 16-17, 2017 (Tradulex, Geneva, 2017), pp. 98–103, https:// www.asling.org/tc39/wp-content/uploads/ TC39-proceedings-final-1Nov-4.20pm.pdf [Google Scholar]
- G. Corpas Pastor, Current Trends in Translation Teaching and Learning E 5, 138 (2018), https: //doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.5940648 [Google Scholar]
- S. Rodríguez, R. Gretter, M. Matassoni, D. Falavigna, A. Alonso, O. Corcho, M. Rico, in Translation and Interpreting Technology Online (2021), pp. 102–109, https://doi.org/10.26615/978-954-452-071-7_012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sandrelli, J. Hawkins, From Black Box to the Virtual Interpreting Environment (VIE): Another Step in the Development of Computer Assisted Interpreter Training, in The Future of Conference Interpreting: Training, Technology and Research. University of Westminster, 30 June –1 July 2006. London (2006), https://www.emcinterpreting.org/emci/emci_drupal_data/CAIT\%20Sandrelli\%20\%26\%20Hawkins.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Sandrelli, MonTI. Monografías de Traducción e Interpretación pp. 111–138 (2016), https://doi.org/10.6035/MonTI.2015.ne2.4 [Google Scholar]
- R. Krüger, Journal of Translation and Technical Communication Research 11, 104 (2018), http: //www.trans-kom.eu/bd11nr01/trans-kom_11_01_06_Krueger_Tektonik.20180712.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Rodríguez-Castro, The Interpreter and Translator Trainer 12, 355 (2018), https://doi.org/10.1080/1750399X.2018.1502007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.O. Tarasenko, S.M. Amelina, A.A. Azaryan, Improving the content of training future translators in the aspect of studying modern CAT tools, in Proceedings of the 7th Workshop on Cloud Technologies in Education (CTE 2019), Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine, December 20, 2019, edited by A.E. Kiv, M.P. Shyshkina (CEUR-WS.org, 2019), Vol. 2643 of CEUR Workshop Proceedings, pp. 360–375, http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-2643/paper21.pdf [Google Scholar]
- B. Prandi, Designing a Multimethod Study on the Use of CAI Tools during Simultaneous Interpreting, in Proceedings of the 39th Conference Translating and the Computer, London, UK, November 16-17 (2017), pp. 76–88, https://cutt.ly/5KLYdb9 [Google Scholar]
- F. Saina, Technology-Augmented Multilingual Communication Models: New Interaction Paradigms, Shifts in the Language Services Industry, and Implications for Training Programs, in Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Automatic Spoken Language Translation in Real-World Settings (ASLTRW) (Association for Machine Translation in the Americas, Virtual, 2021), pp. 49–59, https://aclanthology. org/2021.mtsummit-asltrw.5 [Google Scholar]
- R. Tarasenko, S. Amelina, A Uniﬁcation of the Study of Terminological Resource Management in the Automated Translation Systems as an Innovative Element of Technological Training of Translators, in Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on ICT in Education, Research and Industrial Applications. Integration, Harmonization and Knowledge Transfer. Volume Workshops, Kharkiv, Ukraine, October 0610, 2020, edited by O. Sokolov, G. Zholtkevych, Yakovyna, Y. Tarasich, V. Kharchenko, V. Kobets, O. Burov, S. Semerikov, H. Kravtsov (CEURWS.org, 2020), Vol. 2732 of CEUR Workshop Proceedings, pp. 1012–1027, http://ceur-ws.org/ Vol-2732/20201012.pdf [Google Scholar]
- I. Sikora, M. Walczyński, in The Translator and the Computer 2. Proceedings of a Conference Held in Wrocław, October 25-26, 2014, organized by the Philological School of Higher Education and C &M Localization Centre, edited by Ł. Grabowski, T. Piotrowski (Wydawnictwo Wyższej Szkoły Filologicznej we Wrocławiu, Wrocław, 2015), pp. 119–133, https://tinyurl.com/4tmhhnbm [Google Scholar]
- M. Fernández-Parra, in New perspectives on teaching and working with languages in the digital era, edited by A. Pareja-Lora, C. Calle-Martínez, P. Rodríguez-Arancón (Research-publishing.net, Dublin, 2016), pp. 385–396, https://doi.org/10.14705/rpnet.2016.tislid2014.450 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Tarasenko, S. Amelina, S. Semerikov, L. Shen, Educational Technology Quarterly (2022), https: //doi.org/10.55056/etq.33 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.